EXAMINATIONS AT XAVERIAN COLLEGE
The College Exams Booklet (link below) contains important information regarding key aspects of the way in which examinations are conducted at Xaverian. It includes, but is not limited to, information about:
It is essential that you read this booklet carefully prior to the commencement of your examinations.
- Start and finish times
- Lunchtime and overnight supervision
- What to do if you are late for an examination
- What happens if you miss an examination
- Special consideration
- Required and prohibited materials
- Conduct when in an examination
- Fire safety
- Results and post-examination procedures
You will also find links below to several JCQ documents. These also contain important information regarding the rules and regulations which apply to examinations.
These must also be read carefully prior to the commencement of your examinations.
Policies and procedures
Details of College policies and procedures relating to the following are available on request from the Examinations Department at: email@example.com
- Reviews of marking
- Reviews of moderation
- Candidates’ requests for access to scripts
- Clerical re-checks
- Internal appeals regarding a centre decision not to support a clerical recheck; review of marking; review of moderation; or an appeal
- Appeals to the awarding body
- General complaints